Órgiva, Granada, Spain
From 26th of November to the 3rd of December
INTER-RURAL-ART was a seven days training course on the importance of analyzing youth unemployment in rural areas of the EU by recognizing individual differences and through a gender perspective in the context of the Youth in Action Programme.
The primary focus of the Training Course was the use of theatre, in site specific as tool to work with and for Young people from rural environment. The project was based on practical work.
Emanuele Nargi. UK
Stefano D’Argenio. Spain
Alejandra Batista. Spain
The project has been funded by Youth in Action Program. This project was in partnership with:
– INCA. International Network for Culture and Arts
– Asociatia D.G.T
– Alternativity International
– House of Education and Life Promoters
– Cooperativa Social Sinnos
– Association Youth Business Office