31st of October – 8th of November
Youth in Action Programme – Action 4.3 Training Course
INCA in collaboration with JumBo-Youth is organising this training course!
Short description of the project:
This project equipped participants from diverse European backgrounds to participate in an activity using Theatre Tools for Intercultural Dialogue and European Active Citizenship.
– to create a space of reflection about European Citizenship, cultural diversity and intercultural dialogue
– to increase their awareness of the diversity of European Citizens
– to raise debates and confrontations about the subject matter
– to increase awareness of the value and importance of youth participation as a form of active engagement through theatre tools to develop and improve competences for personal, social and professional development.
– to enhance sense of intercultural artistic practice
– to create an atmosphere of mutual understanding between people from different cultures
– to develop innovative activities at local level
– to facilitate opportunities for young people activating their skills using theatre tools
– to develop exchange of good practices at local, national and international levels using non formal education
– to promote young people’s commitment towards a more inclusive growth through Theatre tools
The training course:
The focus of the training course studied the actual social situation in Europe and the main common problematic in different countries and if/how we can contribute to social change and cohesion and to foster a development of Europe through culture and arts.
The participants had a very good opportunity to share experiences, methods and good practices using diverse theatre methods, in which they could develop individual and group values, improv their skills, expand their knowledge about other cultures, and plan how to transfer these concepts in their future actions.